Saturday, September 27, 2014

START SERVING

September 23, 2014


Elder Ward with President and Sister Felix


Hola Familia!

Right now I am in the mission!! Exciting Right!?   I am currently in the Stake House for an orientation with all the new missionaries.  Last night I stayed with Brother & Sister Overton, they were so nice to let me sleep there!  I slept so well because of the crazy travel day I had yesterday!  So my P-Day is on Monday obviously and I will then tell you the area I'm serving in, my comp and where I live.  All the good stuff! Sorry this letter has to be brief.  Another thing is you need to send mail to my address.  I'll give that to you on Monday.  I seriously love it here already!  The weather is perfect and I can't wait to get started and start serving!!

Love you all so much!!!

Elder Ward

Elder and Sister McIntosh were at the picnic area waiting for
our arrival as they had picked up lunch for us.



The missionaries are given an experience to remember upon 
arriving in the mission. President Felix is talking about 
committment and having "both feet in." 

At the mission home for dinner

Getting more instruction from President Felix and the assistants

1 comment: