Monday, September 22, 2014

MTC - WEEK 4

September 10, 2014

HOLA
Ok so this week some stuff happened. I dreamed that my best friend was a crocodile this week and that we both had light sabers and that we would fight a sith and do way cool back flips and stuff, pretty cool I guess. We knew a general authority was coming to one of our devotionals because there was a bunch of high security. He is a member of the Seventy, and his talk was AMAZING! Elder Motzkus left this Monday and I am super excited for him to be in the field serving the people of Argentina, can't wait to do that in less then 2 weeks!!! Since my mom has sent so many bagels I have to have my whole building over to my apartment to eat them all so that they can be gone before the next wave of bagels comes in! She is that sweetest person ever and I love her so much! There was an elders birthday this Friday that we celebrated and i have 2 new investigators, Javier and Adrian! 

Ok and YES of course I love the calender! there is so much stuff that happens in one week it's hard to remember all of the things I need to write about! and I love the rings gramma shields gave me too. HAPPY BIRTHDAY this last monday! I'm glad you got my letter! I was afraid it wasn't going to get to you on time for your b-day! I'm so glad that I have the bestest mom ever that cares about me so much! thanks for all of the goodies you have been sending! and anything else you will send! I love you so much and hope that your birthday was awesome! Glad to hear about the fam again! Tell the fam I love them so much!! see ya next week!

Elder Ward


Our Zone


Our fridge of goodies




No comments:

Post a Comment