Monday, September 22, 2014

HOLA MAMASITA - WEEK 2

August 27, 2014

I saw John today!! I was waiting at the bus stop to take me back to the West campus after the temple and I saw his car drive by! I only got to talk to him for like 5 seconds, but I will definitely be able to talk to him on Sunday,  The Sunday night devotionals are attended by the whole MTC , so that is where I can see everyone, i.e. Henry, Bryan, etc.
But everyone in the district thinks you are the best family in the whole world because of how much food  you send me!  I have shared all of it with the district except for the tapioca and the raisins. Those are precious commodities.


Glad everyone survived the first couple of days of school.  And yes I got the bagels and those were everyone's favorite, they were gone so fast because rumor spread around to other districts I had them and they all came and ate them,  it was so funny. I am emailing late today because my district decided to do laundry first instead of emails today, so sorry if you flipped out that I didn't email between 2:00-3:00p like I said I would.   Now we have 8 in our district.  One of the Hermanas had to go home because of anxiety.  Nothing much else has happened here, we found out that our investigator we had is actually a teacher at the MTC.  That shouldn't have been surprising, but he was a really good actor.  I think we meet a new investigator tonight as well and I think his name is supposed to be Javier.  I'm so glad I have my companions because I am not good at using Spanish in the lessons.  It's just going to take time but at the moment it is frustrating to not be able to say what I want to say and know that it is true.  I guess I'm just going to have to work super hard to be able to convey my message.  Hopefully I can learn this language fast!  But I know I will if I keep being patient and asking the Lord for his help.  I am going to need as much help as I can get if I want to learn anything on a mission.  Well love ya momma!  Tell the rest of the fam I love them too and that I miss them!

Elder Ward
Elder Christensen & Elder Motzkus

Elder Motzkus & Elder Nelson


No comments:

Post a Comment