Monday, July 11, 2016

AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A MISSIONARY PARTY

So This week we got the transfers for this monday!!! And I am.............................................................. ...............................................................................going.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. .....................................................................................to.......................................................................... ................................................................................................................................................................. ................leave...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... my bags unpacked because I am staying here!!! But Elder Tobler and I have a new companion that mainly I am going to train but after I leave Elder Tobler will train him because he eventually he will take over both of our jobs!!  I think that it´s really cool that President is cutting down the number of missionaries in the offices so that there are less missionaries that have 3 hours of proselyting every day!

Yup so surprise! I keep doing visa stuff every week, haha, this week we went to immigraciones once and did what we call the ¨minibus¨ tramite where we go and do some boring tramite stuff that I will spare you the pain of listening to, haha. But this week some people from the area offices came to train me a little bit and help President Calquin understand the whole visa process. 

Today (Saturday) is Argentina´s Independence day! And it´s super cool because it is actually the 200th anniversary of their independence! So we decided to make a cake and eat it. Wooo, Ain´t no party like a missionary party!!! OFF THE HOOK!! WE MADE A CAKE! Haha. And then we played football... SOOOO I guess it was more like celebrating the states independence but yeah. 

This week we had another Family night! And I know that´s the only thing that I send pictures of but hopefully you still enjoy them. Haha

FHE



Well hope you all have a good week! I will make sure that this next week I have a little more to write about!
Elder Ward

Our Zone





No comments:

Post a Comment