Monday, May 23, 2016

JUST WOW!

Transfers are coming up but we haven't heard anything yet.  President doesn't tell us until the Wednesday before transfers, but I think that I will be staying here that´s for sure, haha. 

The weather is just getting colder and colder. I have a jacket on everyday now, which is weird because it seems like it was only a couple weeks ago that I was dying of heat and wearing a short sleeve shirt everywhere.

We get  to go out proselyting every day from 6-9. So three hours a day, usually on P-days we don´t go out, just only if we have a lesson planned.  We have to work in the morning on P-Day and then the  rest of the day we have to get our p-day stuff done. So yeah that´s a little different then usual, haha.

Everyone is the office is doing well!  We do have a new companionship that just came in that is causing a couple of small problems because they don´t really pull their load here in the offices like with lunches and all that stuff, but we started to make some schedules so that everyone has their turns to cook and clean. But yeah we all get along really well! We are all super good friends.
 OK THE BIGS NEWS!!!
The Familia Marquez got sealed on FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






I literally don´t think I will be able to express my joy through an email. But pretty much just imagine me jumping up and down with a huge smile in my face screaming ¨THE MARQUEZ FAMILY GOT SEALED!!!¨ But yeah. I am as happy as can be! It was seriously such an AMAZING experience to be able to see them again after so much time and to be able to get an update on their lives, I mean we have been emailing and writing letters to each other and all that Jazz but yeah. And then the sealing was just WOW. I can´t even explain it. I haven´t felt like that ever. The spirit was seriously so strong in that room it was amazing. I mean this is what we are all working towards in this life, that is the goal for everyone, to get to that point and just keep going faithfully on with your life. I just felt so much love for that family and have so much love for them!   Here are some pics!! I got to be one of the witnesses of the ceremony!!

Testigo means Witness 




It makes me so happy to know that I am sealed to my family for all of time and eternity and that I can be with them forever if I live the commandments of our God!

Well I hope that you can share this message with all your friends, that really and truly families can be together forever through the power of the Priesthood. I know that after that sealing I have a lot more desires to get out there and share this message with a lot of people!!

Well hope you all have a good week!!!

Elder Ward

P.S. On our way walking home from the temple we ran into Dany.  He lives in my old area La Ferrere.  He is a police man and he was out on patrol.  It was so awesome to see him again!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment