Monday, October 12, 2015

AMAZING SCRIPTURES


Well this week we had interviews with the Mission President. They were really good! Short, sweet and to the point. I talked to him about college and all and he said it would be super good to just get home and get started, I am thinking on just coming home a week early home.  But I have time to figure that out.  The theme of the interviews was faith and exact obedience and we needed to look up some scriptures about the two subjects, especially about obedience...

Alma 53:16-21 
Alma 56:44-48 55-56 
Alma 57:20-21 25-27

These are amazing scriptures! I encourage all of you too read them! They are truly inspiring! They really helped me out!

I finally got the package that you sent with Mike Hatch.  I loved it! It was so nice, everyone in the pench loved Hi-Chews so those are already gone, haha they don`t like candy corns so much.  But that means more for me!! WOO!!  I gave Stella the peanut butter.  She was so excited!!  She loved it!!











We were asked to give a noche de hogar (Family Home Evening) about patience, especially patience with other people. It was good, and we had a good turn out, lots of people came! We also found a couple new investigators that the people had invited! 


Everyone says it`s supposed to get warm soon, but it is still pretty cold. Luckily we can warm up at members homes with a cup of  malta.






Ok. So when we went to General Conference there was a lady that came that is a less active.  She had recently found out that she has cancer, and for that reason she has come back to church! We are going to start teaching her 3 daughters, and her husband! Sometimes God gives us a good kick in the butt to make us remember who he is and why we are here on this earth. Yes the kick kindof hurts at first, but if we follow what he wants us to do we will have ETERNAL BLESSINGS!! ETERNAL!!! YEAH!





Well I hope that you all have a good week!!  Love You All!!


Elder Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment