Monday, September 28, 2015

REALLY TIRED

So this week we had a lot of success in finding new people!! It has been such a long time since we have found some good solid people that are going to progress and be baptized! Some of them are the aunt and uncle of one of our recent converts.  The other we just found out of simply talking to people and contacting!!! Finally!!

The weather is not warming up yet.  Today it's pretty much cold and rainy.  It warmed up for one day but that was it, then it just started to get cold again

I am super tired this week because we have been really focusing super hard on finding some people. We also  did a fast and I am still feeling it.  Man when I get home I am just going to sleep for at least 2 whole weeks, haha. But before that I gotta keep working super super hard!!!

But yeah I am just really tired, haha this will not be a super long email. I am just worked, and am gonna sleep for awhile today. But I hope that you all have a good week and that you all have your questions ready for General Conference!!

If you haven`t done it yet, make a question that you want responded and make sure you listen well to all the talks, maybe read them after, but you will find the answer! General conference is full of inspiration!!

For Conference we will be inviting people to come to listen to the Prophet.  We will watch it in the Stake Center, and the priesthood session with our zone because it starts at 9 here and that is out of our schedule!


Have a good week!!


Elder Ward







No comments:

Post a Comment