Monday, January 19, 2015

ALOHA

Aloha! I mean Hola. From the lovely country of ARGENTINA!!!

This week has been a good, long, full of rain, week. So here we go!

But aside from rain nothing much happened this week. We did have interviews with President though! And me and my comp are now the official 1st and 2nd counselors of the young men presidency!!! I am so excited! it is going to be so fun, the only problem right now is that there are no young men... So that´s a little bit of a dilemma. But we are gong to fix that quick! And the Young Men´s President is so amazing.  He is a convert of about 2-3 months, so right before I got to Argentina. Yeah he´s just awesome and I am super excited to go out with him and find some youth! Especially because that means we get to ride in his car... Ooooooooooh yeah.

Aside from that we have just been killin it with our investigators because they have a baptism this weekend!!! And I am so pumped!  I feel like they understand completely why they are investigating and what they want from this gospel. But yeah. I am just super pumped to be able to see them baptized!! They are mega studs and hopefully all goes over well!! Our biggest worry is the wife's foot and arm.  She fell on their moto and she might have to get a cast. And we are hoping that doesn´t happen because casts down here are crappy and yeah... 

Well I love you all and hope that you have a good week!!!

Elder Ward


No comments:

Post a Comment