Saturday, August 20, 2016

SEASON FINALE

Soo. THIS WEEK ON THE SEASON FINALE.

We went to capital! We had interviews, I had a TON of food!!! My camera's battery died... And I saw a friend from home!! And I left a clean slate for the new visero Elder Thomas!

So this week was the final week of my mission, and man was it busy! We had tramites on Wednesday in the morning over in Immigration (my last time :´( ohh...) and it was good, we only had a few complications but it was a good time!

Then that night I went over to the assistants pench to sleep over with Elder Pribyl and another Elder that was going home because we needed to be in capital at 8:30 in the morning. And we took a train over to Capital and MAN was it packed in the morning, and once you thought it wasn't full enough people started to take a running start to shove themselves into the train... Yipee... Ha, but we saw a ton of things in capital! We saw the Colon Theatre, the Obelisk, the ¨Boca¨, and a Ginormous super super super rich cemetery, but it was really fun, Buenos Aires has a ton of interesting Culture.

On Friday we went with the whole group and President Calquin and his wife over to the temple, which was AWESOME. An amazing moment with a ton of inspiration and setting some goals and pace marks for me when I get home while I was in the Celestial Room. Next we went to a restaurant to go eat that was pretty much right next to the Temple, and then we headed over to the Mission House to have our final Interviews! I got to know all the people in my group a lot better, and they are all such awesome people! There are 3 Americans, 2 chileans, a Spaniard (not sure that´s what they call people from Spain), and one from New Zealand.  The one from new Zealand says that she goes to Issac Preston´s town all the time! So maybe one day they will get to know each other! 

During our last district meeting it was REALLY REALLY hard for me, because this is by far my favorite district!!  We all had a really good time and we did some practices and then our district leader Elder Colman had everyone share a 3 minute testimony about the Atonement and Missionary work and when he has said that I knew that the tears were gonna come! Especially because I was going to go last and everyone´s testimony were rock solid! But yeah I cried but it was OK because I love my district so much!!  After I decided to make them something... ¨From Home¨... Mom´s famous cheesy bean dip!!! AND IT WAS SOOO GOOD! But then Elder Colman decided that the last song was going to be ¨Sing we now at Parting¨ SO that just brought the tears RIGHT BACK!! HaHa

The Elder that did the visas before me came to visit Buenos Aires with his parents.  It was so awesome to see him!!

The Office Elders and Elder McFarland (Kevin)


  
Ok so some final words. And to be honest I would really just like to share this scripture from D&C 76:22... ¨And Now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which [I] give of him: That He lives!¨ 

I testify that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ lives and that as a representative of him, I know that he has atoned for the sins of the world. That every single human being has the power to be healed from spiritual, emotional, and physical wounds through the healing power of his eternal sacrifice and the restored power and authority of God on earth today. He is the reason why we all exist, and if he is not the center in our existence then we better take a step back and try to look over life one more time. Because through him, we might receive the most precious gifts of all the gifts of God. Which is shown to us in D&C 6:13... ¨... thou shalt be saved in the kingdom of God, which is the greatest of all the gifts of God; for there is no gift greater than the gift of salvation.¨ 

Thanks for all the love, help, and support that you have all given me so that I could be able to testify in His name and be His servant.

Love you all and can´t wait to see you all this coming week!!


With all my love and Appreciation!

Elder Ward


No comments:

Post a Comment