Saturday, June 18, 2016

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

The new mission president comes in 10 days!! It is super sad that the Thurgood´s are going but I am excited that the Calquin´s are coming! This Tuesday, President and Sister Thurgood and the Mitchell's are going to come over to all the districts of 3 zones, then Wednesday they are visiting all the other zones and it will just be a take some pictures, cry a little, and all that Jazz. But they will be living in Utah, so I will get to see them!  I am SO grateful that I have gotten to know them. They are SUCH great examples in my life!

President Calquin will come 2 weeks before the next transfer but he won´t have to do any of the changes because President Thurgood and the Assistants are already going to have that done when he comes.  He just will be getting used to everything and the then next transfer will be interviews and luckily I am in the offices, because if I wasn´t that interview would be the only time I would meet the new mission president and then I would go home! CRAZY! But luckily I will be seeing him every Monday until the end of my mission.  I haven´t gotten any hints from President Thurgood that I am leaving so I can pretty much assume that I am staying here for the rest of my mission! WOOHOO!!

Elder Tobler and I are doing great!  He says to tell you the following... ¨We are doing Terribly... Terribly GOOD!!!¨

haha I just got a bloody nose right in the middle of writing you! WHODA THUNK!!!


We made a card for Elder Mitchell for Father´s day and this was our idea! It´s all the office people and the sisters that are in the ward.  Me and Elder Tobler are going to make him a cake tonight.





We are still working frantically to improve transfer meetings.  We are planning on calling in some buses to take a ton of missionaries to places that are somewhat close to their penches and then they just walk the rest of the way.  Because before we would ask for taxis for everyone and it just isn't really effective.  This week we have had at least 3 meetings about it, and this next week we are going to have one more with more people that are involved.  Then that´s it!  We hope that it will be a lot better for the new mission president and a lot less stress for everyone!

This week we have been trying to find some new people to teach. We have been talking with a ton of people and we have a couple appointments this week that could potentially be really awesome! Some of the main ones are 2 families that actually live right across the street from each other. The husband and wife are married (and that NEVER happens here) and they are very interested! So we hope that we can get them ready to be baptized! That is what we are looking for! The people that have been prepared beforehand by the Lord to listen to our messages!

I think that was it for this week. We didn't have too many lessons, just a couple with some less actives and some members trying to get some references from them. But yeah!

So Love all of you and hope that you all have a SPECTACULAR WEEK!!!

Elder Ward


P.S.  TELL ERIN THAT I LOVE HER SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH and that I hope that she has the best birthday in the entire world!  I can't believe she will be 12.  I miss her tons and I am so happy that she is going to be in Young Women's, she is going to love it!  She doesn't even need to do personal progress because she has already mastered all the qualities that they have in it and all that jazz!


No but seriously I think she should be exempt from doing it... She´s already PERFECT!!! LOVE YOU ER-BEAR!

P.S.S. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL YOU AWESOME DADS!!  THANKS FOR YOUR EXAMPLES!!!  DAD - CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment