Sunday, April 17, 2016

TRY HARDER

Family!

IT was quite the week, we went to capital, we got a couple new pench's for some sister's and elders... I got a hair cut too like Nate! But obviously my hair is a TON shorter. Haha, I mean he still looks a little like a girl... But it looks better then it did!!!

Well yeah I mean to be honest this last week was pretty slow, I mean we did stuff but it was just kind of going through the motions... Payed some rents, did some legal stuff, drove the car, assembled some beds, drove the car, took some pics, and drove the car. OH! But this last Monday we had a district activity and we made tacos and home made ice cream! I had the idea to make like the bag ice cream, and it actually turned out pretty good!! But the ice cream machine is definitely better. 1,000,000 times better and it doesn't freeze your hands off, haha. 









It was also one of the other office elder´s (Tobler) birthday today so we decorated the office door and had some ice cream after lunch, haha partayyyy.

Well on my birthday lots of people sang to me which was super awesome, Hermana Thurgood and Hermana Mitchell made a cake for me because we had a meeting that same morning, the Hermanas in our ward made me some brownies, me and elder Ginatto had a sweet dinner over in our pench so it was just pretty much a ton of eating haha





I asked President Thurgood if he thought I would be in the office for the rest of my mission.  He said he literally doesn't know yet, haha he hasn't given it much thought, it just depends on how fast the couple that are here in the offices learn their job... and to be honest it is really slow...because they are never here, they are always out doing stuff that the President needs... But it's fine! I love whatever job I am doing!!!

Haha... we got to do 20 minutes of proselyting! We left the church contacted like 3 people and then went back, but one of the contacts that we did was pretty awesome. The lady knew a lot about the church and actually wanted to know more! So tomorrow night the Hermanas of our ward are supposed to go over there!

We have named our truck. In the GPS the icon is like a hawk so we call it the Falcon. Neat right?
But yeah we are hoping that this week we will try harder to get stuff done faster and get out to do some proselyting!

Well love you all and hope that you all have a splendid week!!

Elder Ward


No comments:

Post a Comment