Monday, November 24, 2014

CHILL WEEK

Hola Familia!
This week has been a pretty chill week, so nothing too exciting happened.  I will try and remember all of it!
We went to visit one of our investigators and as we approached the house of we saw his face through the window and he looked like he was super wasted. Me and my comp were so sad but as we went inside we saw that he had screwed up his knee pretty bad and he was on some pain meds. He had crashed on his Moto on Tuesday and we were visiting him on Friday and he couldn't remember anything that had happened the past 3 days. But luckily we visited him yesterday after a visit to the hospital and he is all good now! The hospital just cleaned his knee. He is one of the people we are focusing on really hard because he wants to be baptized but he needs to get married to the girl he´s living with first and she doesn't want to. We are working with her also and hope that she will be able to gain a testimony. So that´s all the news really investigators wise.




Last night was super cool, when we were coming back from the visit there was a gaucho (Argentine cowboy) parade in front of our pench. I guess it is for National Sovereignty Day (Dia de la Soberania Nacional) which is today.  It was AWESOME!! There were at least 3 or 4 hundred horses that rode by! There are holidays here like crazy. I think since I´ve been here there have already been 3 or 4 holidays.

And right now in the internet cafe they are paying Justin Timberlake... So I ain´t complaining, haha. But I haven´t been robbed this week luckily! I will use grandpa´s card to buy a new camera! But not today because it´s a holiday.
Tell David Ward and Grandpa Shields Happy Birthday for me! And have a Happy Thanksgiving! 
I am so Grateful for all of my friends and family that I have and I am so grateful for all of the examples I have in my life! Thank you so much for being there when I needed help and someone to just talk to in my hard times! Love you all!  And I am obviously grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ and my Heavenly Father!! Or else I wouldn´t be serving this mission right now!! Haha, Love you all!

Elder Ward


No comments:

Post a Comment