Monday, November 17, 2014

BROKEN IN

Hola!!

This has been an exciting week so I hope you are all ready! And since you asked about photos mom  I have to tell you that my camera got stolen. And also my iPod and speaker!  So all of my pictures are gone, and I´m going to try to buy a new camera this week. We actually got our pench (apartment) broken into twice before the mission offices got us bars for our windows but all is well now! We got bars and now the pench feels safe again!



So glad that you got to hear from the Cali Elders, literally love them so much. Hope they are doing good! Can´t wait to meet up with them after the mission is over. So this week was FULL of travel. There was only one day that I  didn't have to sit on a bus for at least 2 hours so that was dandy. I had exchanges with my zone leader on Tuesday and Wednesday. His name is Elder Cardozo and he´s from Argentina so that was definitely a different experience having a native comp, it was super fun though. He´s a stellar missionary and was super patient with my Spanish and I learned a lot of Spanish from him too! The other zone leader Elder White, was with Elder Udall during the exchange.  They were riding our bikes (we have bikes because we are in campo) and Elder White ran into a parked car while on the bike. He screwed up my bike pretty bad too. But luckily we have a recent convert that owns a bicicleteria (bike shop) so he fixed my bike up.  We call my bike the "Rusty Steed" because it´s just a piece of junk, haha.

On Saturday morning my mission and the Buenos Aires Norte mission got together and listened to Elder D. Todd Christofferson (I think I spelled that right)! It was super cool. Him and some other important church people talked to us about how we could apply the atonement to missionary work. How pretty much nothing has any true meaning without a Savior and the atonement. So that was pretty stinkin cool! Also last night we had a late appointment out in campo and as we were riding back and there were fire flies EVERYWHERE!!! It was literally one of the sickest things I have ever seen. And then as I was gazing at the fireflies my bike chain broke... So that was fun. The Rusty Steed never fails to live up to it´s title. 

Well I love all of you! I have felt the prayers of all of you and I hope that I will be able to send you some sick pictures of the beautiful and majestic ARGENTINA!

Con Amor
Elder Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment